Monday, May 28, 2012

Time to get Simple: GA-EP35C-DS3R Motherboard


It's nice to get simple every once in awhile, This motherboard GA-EP35C-DS3R is one good example of it. Why I said so? Well, It's like an all rounder board that can do as it is told with exerting effort. Lets discuss its memory first, as you can see it has 6 RAM banks. Four of them you can insert a DDR2 memory and 2 of it you can attach 2 DD3 memory in it. Although you can't use both ways I thinks It's still cool to have an option A and Option B, Next will be its interface, particularly SATA and USB connectors, It has 8 SATA channels and 8 USB ports all functional and ready to plug in (oh yeah!hows that?haha. It also has a good BIOS that lets you control clocking system of the board, Power consuming has been very good also, It consumes less energy since this board is a less demanding one.

How Can I say that?

Okay, Here's how. Apparently this board only has one PCI Express x16 slot so multiple Video card is impossible with this board. You can attached a good Graphics card in this one but eventually you'll learn to yourself that you need multiple graphics card and soon enough you'll say to your self you need High-End board

The Verdict

Actually this board is good. But for just the person who are using the computer in a gentle way, like surfing the internet, playing low demanding games and some other stuff but if you need some monster setup, I suggest that you need to find some "cooler than this" motherboard. And yes, I Think I'm gonna call it not a monster board but "My All-Rounder Board" (Nice Huh?)


Advertise with my Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi, very interesting post thanks for sharing. Can I contact your through your email. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete